13 Dec Postural Rebalancing Massage
Postural Rebalancing Massage
A Unique and Highly Customized Experience
to Relax, Balance, and Heal the Body.
21 Benefits of Body Work
Do you suffer from shoulder tension, headaches, neck pain, Sciatica, leg cramps or low back pain? Postural Rebalancing Massage will help to relieve these symptoms and many others.
Your therapist will work with you to create a hyper-customized massage based on your individual anatomy, movement patterns, and specific areas of discomfort.
Overall Benefits of Massage
Nothing ages us faster than high stress and it is estimated that approximately ninety percent of disease is stress related.
Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Body Work can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.